I have a kenmore elite oasis steam electric dryer that is giving me a trouble code of f40 what does this code mean as the dryer quits and gives me this code read more. I also am getting the f40 code i used the dryer and then when i put in a second load to dry i got the f40 code i called service and they had me unplug the dryer for 30 seconds and then hit the power button push cancel 2 times and then select cycle and then hold start button and she said it should start but it did not. On the kenmore elite dryer electric f40 appears where the time is kept the dryer comes on normal but after selection go to push start and it wont start thats when the f40 appears and starts to blink on off kenmore elite electric dryer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.